- 1 Speedibake Vietnamese Roll
- ¾ tbsp chicken liver pâté
- 1 tbsp ‘Laughing Cow’ cheese
- 90g roast pork, roughly cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp pickled carrot, drained
- 1 tbsp pickled daikon, drained and sliced
- 1 sprig coriander
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced
- Split open the Vietnamese roll and spread pâté on one side and cheese on the other side.
- Add roast pork, dash some soy sauce over the pork, then add chilli, pickled carrot, slices of daikon, coriander, cucumber and radish.