Philly Cheesesteak on AGB 9" Garlic Bread Sub
- 1 AGB 9” Garlic Sub
- 1 tbsp high smoke point oil
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- 250-300g porterhouse steak trimmed and very thinly sliced, seasoned
- 2 large slices mild provolone cheese, halved
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Heat oil in a frypan over high heat. Caramelise onion, remove from pan.
- Add steak slices and sear. Add onion back to pan, mix well. Divide meat into two portions roughly the size of the subs. Turn off the heat, top each with two halves of provolone.
- Bake AGB 9” Garlic Sub until golden. Spread base with mayonnaise. Carefully lift the meat/cheese into the bun. Complete sub with top and serve immediately.