- 1 Speedibake Panini Lunch Roll, split and buttered on both sides
- 2 rashers hickory smoked middle bacon
- 2 hash browns
- 1 tbsp red onion jam
- 1 leaf cos lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 boiled egg, peeled, sliced
- 1 tbsp hollandaise
- Heat non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
- Grill bacon and hash brown until both are crispy on both sides. Remove and drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- In the hot pan, grill buttered side of the panini until toasted.
- To assemble, spread red onion jam on the base of the panini. Add lettuce, bacon, hash brown, egg and tomato. Spread hollandaise on the other side of the panini and add to the top, serve.