- 2 slices Abbott’s Village Bakery Farmhouse Wholemeal
- 1 tsp sliced olives
- 1 cup mixed salad leaves
- 1 tbsp balsamic dressing
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 4 slices salami
- 3-5 slices chorizo
- 50g deli ham
- In a bowl lightly coat salad leaves and olives in balsamic dressing and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To assemble, spread cream cheese generously on one slice of bread. Spread pesto on top of cream cheese.
- Add the meats (salami, ham then chorizo) and top with dressed salad leaves.
- Add the other slice to the sandwich and serve either lightly toasted or fresh.