- 3 Slices Speedibake Sliced Sourdough Café Loaf
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp beans in chipotle tomato sauce
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 3 rashers streaky maple bacon
- 1 tbsp smokey bbq sauce
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- ½ cup spinach, sliced
- 4 slices tomato
- Preheat flatgrill and salamander.
- Butter each side of the sourdough and grill on both sides until toasted (on the char if you like marks).
- On the grill also place chorizo and bacon and cook until browned, set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- In a pan scramble 2 eggs with a generous knob of butter.
- To assemble, place one slice sourdough on a board then top with spinach, beans and chorizo.
- Place a second slice on top then add the scrambled egg, bacon and bbq sauce.
- Add the third piece of sourdough and top generously with bechamel, then sprinkle half of the cheese, add the tomato slices and then the rest of the cheese.
- Grill under the salamandar until cheese is golden and starting to crisp
- Cut in half to serve.