- 1 Speedibake Soft Turkish Oval Lunch Roll
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp pickle spice mix
- ¼ tsp diced red chilli
- 1 cup white cabbage, julienned
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 sprig coriander, leaves picked
- 1 veal cutlet, crumbed
- 1 tbsp Kewpie mayo
- ½ tsp Japanese mustard
- 1 tbsp Tonkatsu sauce
- In a small saucepan bring rice vinegar, water, pickle mix and chilli to a gentle boil. Add cabbage and cook on a soft boil for 3 mins. Remove from heat, cool in a bowl in the fridge.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat and add oil. Add crumbed veal and shallow fry on both sides until golden brown and cooked through (appx 6-8 minutes).
- To assemble: spread mustard and kewpie on one side of the Soft Turkish Oval Roll, add the veal cutlet.
- Drain pickled cabbage then add before evenly scattering the coriander leaves.
- On the other side of the roll, spread the tonkatsu sauce. Serve immediately for best results.